Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

The dovahbear is adorable. Awesome animation!

A girl you cant see A girl you cant see

Wow. The details were amazing. The music was really great too.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

I can see how basic income could improve the lives of the precariats, since precarity is the leading cause of homelessness and laziness. Having a form of unconditional income can help people feel secure and live much more comfortably. But my question is what if people become unproductive not from precarity, but unproductive from distraction, specifically playing video games FOREVER

adamanimates responds:

I don't see how precarity leads to laziness... just stress, in my opinion. Not sure how to solve distraction... that's always something I struggle with, anyway.

I do think that there will always be a few who are unproductive, and we need to be okay with that. The evidence shows that when people are given a floor, most continue to seek to improve their lives. But labour just isn't necessary from absolutely everyone anymore. The point I'm trying to make with the video is that we need to figure out what to do about that.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

awesome!

neet simulator neet simulator

feels like real life

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Fantastic web game! I just love it

staff / スタッフ staff / スタッフ

Great sounds

wet nipples - mastered wet nipples - mastered

Fantastic

Density (RGB+jump) Density (RGB+jump)

This tune is amazing

Batman and Batgirl - Junk in the Trunk - Cartoon PinUp Batman and Batgirl - Junk in the Trunk - Cartoon PinUp

lel

Cooper the Keg-Knight Cooper the Keg-Knight

The mechanical details in the robots arm is really cool!

jouste responds:

glad that you like them! I go to sketchfab and type in "clockwork" and grab some good angles and use those for reference. thanks for stopping by!

*highfives*

the Lion Queen the Lion Queen

Theres alot to look at in this. Fantastique!